Little Theatre Company
Live theatre in the heart of Burton upon Trent
Telephone: 07889 821 348
Former national and regional newspaper journalist Elaine Pritchard - who also ran award-winning digital start-ups for the Daily Mail group - now helps businesses, individuals, charities and not-for-profit groups to create and share more effective written content with their target audience.
If you want to know how to reach more people who are interested in the services, products and events you offer, give Elaine a call.
The services she provides include:
- A one-off audit of all your online content - websites, blogs and social media.
- Creating a strategy based on what YOUR business or organisation wants and needs to achieve.
- Workshops and one-to-one coaching to help you use social media platforms more confidently and effectively.
- Regular support in creating blogs and articles.
- Social media content strategies to connect and engage with your ideal customers.
In 2015 Elaine was one of the #SmallBiz100 chosen by the Small Business Saturday UK movement to represent the UK's five million small businesses, This led to her being chosen as one of a dozen businesses to exhibit at the Treasury and meet Chancellor George Osborne.
In 2016 Elaine has been asked to become a Small Business Saturday UK champion. She is a founder member of the Burton Small Business group and also won the Business to Business, Business of the Year category at the Business Networking Awards.
Visit her website to find out more at www.caittompublishing.co.uk